When applying to the Special Education (Adapted Curriculum, Deaf Education, Early Childhood Special Education or Physical & Health Disabilities), Non-Degree program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.50 undergraduate GPA or master’s degree required for admission consideration
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
If you do not already meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- Georgia Educator Ethics – Program Entry (350)
- GACE Program Admission Assessment
- You may exempt this test if you have received appropriate minimum scores on the ACT/GRE/or SAT.
- View exemption score details.
- View information and how to register for the GACE Program Admission Assessment and the Georgia Educator Ethics-Program Entry.