- GRE NOT REQUIRED for this program
- Statement of Purpose: Please submit an essay of no more than 1000 words outlining (1) your interest in the field of Religious Studies and (2) why you wish to pursue a graduate degree in Religious Studies at Georgia State.
- Writing Sample: Please submit a writing sample of your previous scholarly work. Your sample should be no more than 2000 words, and maybe a complete short paper or a representative excerpt from a longer work.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts (one from each institution attended)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores (international applicants only)
- Institutional code 5251 should be used for reporting GRE and TOEFL scores