Contact the program director, Sue Duncan, Ph.D. at 404-413-8024 or email@example.com before applying. Applicants must be employed in an approved position in a partnering school system.
When applying to Reading Recovery (special cohorts only), submit the following:
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Proof that you meet certification requirements in Georgia
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA or a master’s degree required for admission consideration
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Supporting materials and documents as determined by the Reading Recovery Program. Since this is a “special cohorts” program, your partnering school system and the Reading Recovery team will provide you with a list of required materials and documents.