When applying to the Interdisciplinary Studies with World Languages Education; Master of Science program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
**Select the University Wide college in order to see the M.I.S. degree populate with World Languages Education concentration.**
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Successful completion of GACE Foreign Language content exam
- GACE content exam
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Goal Statement (upload with application – statement should describe interest in teaching and background experiences in the target language use –study abroad, family connections, travel, or favorite coursework)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
In order to meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment
- Click here for information and how to register for the Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment.