When applying to the Interdisciplinary Studies with World Languages Education; Master of Science program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
**Select the University Wide college in order to see the M.I.S. degree populate with World Languages Education concentration.**
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Successful completion of GACE Foreign Language content exam or ACTFL OPI
- GACE content exam: https://gace.ets.org/about/assessments
- ACTFL Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) : https://www.actfl.org/professional-development/assessments-the-actfl-testing-office/oral-proficiency-assessments-including-opi-opic
- Writing Proficiency Test (WPT) https://www.actfl.org/professional-development/assessments-the-actfl-testing-office/actfl-writing-proficiency-assessments
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Goal Statement (upload with application – statement should describe interest in teaching and background experiences in the target language use –study abroad, family connections, travel, or favorite coursework)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to email@example.com or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
In order to meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment
- Click here for information and how to register for the Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment.