A completed application to the online English Education master’s program includes:
- Submitted Online Application: Online applications must be submitted by the deadline.
- Application fee: A non-refundable fee of $50 is required for each application. This fee must be paid online by credit card.
- Goals Statement: A brief personal essay explaining the applicant’s interest in the program.
- Resume Upload
- English Language test scores (International applicants only): International applicants are required to submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing Systems) academic scores.
- Two letters of recommendation: Letters should be submitted through the online application.
- Upload Transcripts from each post-secondary college/university attended:
- Upload each transcript to the Academic History section of the online application before submitting your application or upload to your application status page under the Upload Materials section if your application has been submitted.
- Review the requirements for submitting transcripts before sending your submission. Failure to follow these requirements will delay your application processing.
- Proof that you meet certification requirements in English Education in Georgia.
For more information on submitting your transcripts, visit the graduate application process page.