- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can evaluate the applicant’s potential for graduate work in Water Sciences.
- A statement of educational, research and/or career goals.
- A bachelor’s degree in geography, geology or related field.
- Foundational coursework for students who wish to specialize in physical-chemical aspects of water science are listed below. These courses are normally expected to have been completed as part of the applicant’s undergraduate education and completed with a grade of C or higher. However, students who are otherwise qualified may be accepted under Special Status, with the condition that this coursework is completed as part of their graduate study:
- Minimum 1 semester of calculus
- Minimum 1 semester of physics
- Minimum 1 semester of chemistry
- 2 semesters of introductory physical geography or geology
Review the general requirements for applying to Graduate School at Georgia State.